California Association of Bed and Breakfast Inns: The California Association of Bed and Breakfast Inns (CABBI) represents more than 300 certified bed and breakfast inns throughout California, and is the most thorough, single source of information for bed and breakfast travel in the state.
What does CABBI stand for?
CABBI stands for California Association of Bed and Breakfast Inns
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CABBI
We have 2 other meanings of CABBI in our Acronym Attic
- Catamaran Association of Biscayne Bay (Florida)
- Cedar Avenue Big Band
- Centre d'Aviation du Bassin de Briey (French aviation center)
- Centre of Agricultural Biochemistry and Biotechnology (Pakistan)
- Classic Alliance of Beauty and the Beast (TV)
- Commissie voor Advies voor Bezwaar-en Beroepschriften (Dutch: Objections and Appeals Advisory Committee; Tilburg University; Holland)
- Compact Array Broadband Backend
- Confederación Argentina de Basquetbol (Argentine Basketball Federation)
- Consular Affairs Bulletin Board (online travel resource)
- Collingwood Area Bed and Breakfast Association (Canada)
- Community Acquired Blood-Borne Infections (Blood-Borne Pathogens Division; Health Canada; Canada)
- California Bank of Commerce (Lafayette, CA)
- Canada-Arab Business Council
- Centre Académique de Bilan de Compétences (French: Academic Center of Competence Assessment)
- China-Africa Business Council (Beijing, China)
- College Avenue Baptist Church (San Diego, CA)
- Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers (Miami, FL)
- Community Activities Business Center (US Army)
- Content Adaptive Brightness Control (various companies)
- Crafts Association of British Columbia