6 billion by 2016, said Joe Hafkenschiel, president of the California Association for Health Services at Home, citing U.
What does CAHSAH stand for?
CAHSAH stands for California Association for Health Services at Home
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clarendon Ancient History Series (books)
- College of Agriculture and Human Sciences (Prairie View A&M University; Texas)
- Columbus Alternative High School (Columbus, OH)
- Communications Arts High School (Antonio)
- Conway Area Humane Society (New Hampshire)
- Crispus Attucks High School (Indiana)
- California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Association
- Crossroads Area Home School Association (Illinois)
- Capital Area Human Services District (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering (Lanover, MD)
- California High School Exit Exam
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering Education
- Comité d’Experts Ad Hoc Multidisciplinaire sur la Société de l’Information (French: Multidisciplinary ad hoc Committee of Experts on the Information Society)
- Computing Alliance for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (est. 2005)
- Connecticut Association of Health Sciences Librarians (est. 1973)
- Canadian Arts and Heritage Sustainability Program (Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research
- Computer-Assisted Health Services Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMRI is working with the California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH), to help educate California home health agencies on the initiative.
Ellen Brown, medical director at Pathways Home Health & Hospice, received the 2011 Physician of the Year Award from the California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH).