40th Infantry Division, California Army National Guard 2nd Battalion, 146th Field Artillery Regiment, Washington Army National Guard, Action Front The 2nd Battalion,146th Field Artillery Action Front deployed Alpha Battery to Korea, drawing equipment, executing rail movement and conducting live-fire operations for Operation Foal Eagle in February 2011.
What does CARNG stand for?
CARNG stands for California Army National Guard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cambodian-American Radio Network
- Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (Health Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse
- Collaborative Action Research Network (UK)
- Community Accessible Remote Network (NASA)
- Core Archaeological Record iNdex (UK)
- County Archive Research Network (record office registration; UK)
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Caribbean Network of Educational Innovation for Development (UNESCO)
- Croatian Academic and Research Network
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly (also seen as CRNHA)
- Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico
- Collision Avoidance Radar Navigation System
- Canadian Artists' Representation Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists
- Central Army Records Office (Australia)
- Club Auto Rétro de l'Ourcq (French automobile club)
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (biology)
- Companies Auditors Report Order
- Computer Anti-Virus Researchers' Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nick Ashby of the California Army National Guard who designed the "Citizen Soldier" Nissan Altima Coupe in tribute to U.
today at the California Army National Guard Armory, 17330 Victory Blvd.
Living in the San Francisco Bay area, the National Guardsman completed more than nine years' active service in the Army and the Marine Corps, including combat duty last year in Iraq, before joining the California Army National Guard.
The Joint Training Experimentation Program (JTEP) eventually could let the California Army National Guard hold joint training with its Air Guard counterparts, something that is tough to do now, said Maj.
223d MI Battalion, California Army National Guard (one company resides in Chicago as part of the Illinois Army National Guard).
based Dixon Ticonderoga Company and currently is a major proudly serving with the 40th Infantry Brigade Combat Team in the California Army National Guard.
General Kenneally, a Vietnam veteran, is the former Commanding General of the California Army National Guard, the largest, most tasked Army National Guard force in the nation.