To celebrate this unprecedented milestone, the organization will host a day-long event on the large lot adjacent to its base of operations, the California Army National Guard Armory in Van Nuys, California.
What does CARNG stand for?
CARNG stands for California Army National Guard
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cambodian-American Radio Network
- Canadian Adverse Reaction Newsletter (Health Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse
- Collaborative Action Research Network (UK)
- Community Accessible Remote Network (NASA)
- Core Archaeological Record iNdex (UK)
- County Archive Research Network (record office registration; UK)
- College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Caribbean Network of Educational Innovation for Development (UNESCO)
- Croatian Academic and Research Network
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly (also seen as CRNHA)
- Commercial Association of Realtors New Mexico
- Collision Avoidance Radar Navigation System
- Canadian Artists' Representation Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists
- Central Army Records Office (Australia)
- Club Auto Rétro de l'Ourcq (French automobile club)
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (biology)
- Companies Auditors Report Order
- Computer Anti-Virus Researchers' Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
During spring 2012, the 132d Engineer Company (Multirole Bridge), California Army National Guard, arrived at Camp Leatherneck, Helmand Province, Afghanistan.
40th Infantry Division, California Army National Guard
Young 3d Battalion, 160th Infantry Regiment California Army National Guard
Also, Soldiers from 1-143 FA activated to protect the symbolic Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco and other critical installations of the California Army National Guard.
Living in the San Francisco Bay area, the National Guardsman completed more than nine years' active service in the Army and the Marine Corps, including combat duty last year in Iraq, before joining the California Army National Guard.
The Joint Training Experimentation Program (JTEP) eventually could let the California Army National Guard hold joint training with its Air Guard counterparts, something that is tough to do now, said Maj.
223d MI Battalion, California Army National Guard (one company resides in Chicago as part of the Illinois Army National Guard).