Sweet Apricots and Roasted Chicken in Pasta From the California Apricot Advisory Board Ingredients 1 (19 ounce) package bow tie noodles 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk 2 chicken breast halves; boned, skinned, roasted and sliced 1 (17 ounce) can California apricot halves, drained and quartered 1/3 cup chopped green onions 2 tablespoons butter salt and pepper to taste Preparation
What does CAAB stand for?
CAAB stands for California Apricot Advisory Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAAB
We have 24 other meanings of CAAB in our Acronym Attic
- Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Centro Amazónico de Antropología y Aplicación Práctica (Spanish: Amazon Center of Anthropology and Practical Application)
- Chicago Alliance of African American Photographers (Illinois)
- Central Australian Aboriginal Alcohol Programs Unit
- Coherent Adaptive Array Antenna Rake
- Committee on African and African American Research
- Center for African and African-American Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Canadian Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities
- Committee Against Anti-Asian Violence
- Caribbean American Association of Arizona (Mesa, AZ)
- Call Accounting and Billing
- Campaign for the Accountability of American Bases (UK)
- Canadian Advertising Advisory Board
- Capital Area Asset Building Corporation
- Centro Agro Alimentare Bologna
- Certified Applied Animal Behaviorist
- Certified Australian Angus Beef Pty. Ltd.
- Civil Affairs Battalion
- Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh
- Codes for Australian Aquatic Biota