And the University of Illinois Employees Credit Union launched an affinity card program with the University of Illinois Alumni Association, and the USC Credit Union began issuing cards in affinity with the University of Southern California Alumni Association.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for California Alumni Association (University of California-Berkeley)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Chess Assistant 8 (software)
- Carbonic Anhydrase 9
- Atlantic Wolffish (FAO fish species code)
- Cabinet d'Avocats Associés (French: Law Firm Associates)
- Cable Anchor Assembly (construction)
- Cache across America (geocaching)
- Caisse Autonome d'Amortissement (French: Autonomous Sinking Fund; Cameroon)
- Calgary Airport Authority (Calgary, Canada)
- California Academy of Audiology
- California Aikido Association
- California Apartment Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Aquaculture Association
- California Arbitration Act
- California Arts Advocates
- Camano Arts Association (Stanwood, Washington)
- Camp All-American (est. 1989)
- Canada Airports Act
- Canadian Acoustical Association
- Canadian Authors Association
- Canadian Automobile Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 30 /PRNewswire/ -- D-Link North American president and CEO Steven Joe and four other Orange County executives have been awarded "Advocate of the Year" honors by the University of California Alumni Association (UCAA).
The California Alumni Association has signed an agreement to offer Verizon Wireless service plans and equipment to its members nationwide through e-VAR, an Authorized Agent for Verizon Wireless.
He served as trustee or active member of Alta Bates Community Hospital, the Advertising Council, the California Newspaper Publishers Association, California Press Association, Council for Financial Aid to Higher Education, Edison Electric Institute, Electric Companies Public Information Program, Engineers Club of San Francisco, Navy League of the United States, Pacific Coast Electrical Association, Pacific Coast Gas Association, Press Club of San Francisco, Public Utilities Communicators Association, San Francisco Advertising Club, The Society of Professional Journalists (Sigma Delta Chi), The University of California Alumni Association, Claremont Club, The Family, Sequoyah County Club and BPO Elks.
He is also a member of University of California Alumni Association Board of Directors.
That's why she thinks all University of California alumni and perhaps even their friends should take advantage of the fourth annual Alumni Career Conference and Job Fair, to be presented by the University of California Alumni Associations on Sept.
Sonsini has received a number of distinguishing awards including: 1993 Community Service Award for Exemplary Leadership from the National Conference for Community and Justice; 1996 Award for Achievement of the California Alumni Association at the University of California, Berkeley; 2000 Software Development Forum Third Annual Visionary Award; 2001 member, Berkeley Fellows; 2001 Boalt Hall School of Law Citation Award; 2001 Director's Award, San Francisco Exploratorium; and the 2003 National Italian American Foundation's (NIAF) Special Achievement Award in Commerce and Law.
Quan is recognized for his distinguished 37-year career in engineering and program management as well as his involvement in organizations that include the Boy Scouts of America, community center youth groups, the University of Southern California Alumni Association and St.