In California, it is rare to see an agency that does its job and helps society, as does the successful California Air Resources Board.
What does CARB stand for?
CARB stands for California Air Resources Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARB
We have 21 other meanings of CARB in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Animal and Plant Health Information Network
- Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (sponsor of the Juno Award)
- California Resources and Training
- Center for Auditing Research & Advanced Technology
- Chemical Accident Risk Assessment Thesaurus (OECD)
- Committee to Advise on Reassessment and Transition (US EPA and USDA)
- Cooperation Afloat Readiness And Training (US Navy)
- Counselling, Assessment, Referral, Advice and Throughcare (UK corrections)
- Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems (Japan)
- Child at Risk Assessment Unit (Canberra Hospital; Australia)
- Carburetion Day (Indy 500)
- Center for Advanced Research in Biotechnology
- Channel Availability Radio Bulletin
- Cheney Ashcroft Rumsfeld Bush
- Cilia-Associated Respiratory Bacillus
- Club Alfa Romeo Boxer (French automobile club)
- Club Alfa Romeo de Bresse (French automobile club; La Bresse, France)
- Coalition Acquisition Review Board (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Air Resources Board (CARB) today announced that M.
Research conducted in conjunction with the fire will involve at least 20 projects and participants from three Forest Service offices, two NASA research centers, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Defense Department, Sandia National Laboratories, several state universities, the California Air Resources Board, the California Department of Forestry and the Los Angeles County Fire Department.
Dunlap served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) from 1994 to 1999 under the appointment of Governor Pete Wilson.
DETROIT, June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Detroit Diesel Corporation (NYSE: DDC) has received engine exhaust emissions certification for the 1994 Series 50 natural gas urban bus engine from the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
BTH and Cal/EPA will present the Goods Movement Action Plan to the California Transportation Commission, the California Air Resources Board, and the California Maritime Transportation Security Council for their consideration as they deliberate allocation of the Proposition 1B funds.
This June the California Air Resources Board, which sets air pollution standards for engines, will consider ratcheting down mowers' emissions levels again - by another 50 percent.
These systems meet the standards set by the California Air Resources Board for and are fully warranted and serviced by NGV Ecotrans for up to 36,000 miles or 36 months.