The Calgary Airport Authority has invested over C$1 billion (US$1.
What does CAA stand for?
CAA stands for Calgary Airport Authority (Calgary, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAA
We have 582 other meanings of CAA in our Acronym Attic
- Carbonic Anhydrase V (enzyme)
- Chess Assistant 6 (computer program)
- Computer Associates 7 (Mainframe Production Control Scheduling Program of Batch Jobs)
- Chess Assistant 8 (software)
- Carbonic Anhydrase 9
- Atlantic Wolffish (FAO fish species code)
- Cabinet d'Avocats Associés (French: Law Firm Associates)
- Cable Anchor Assembly (construction)
- Cache across America (geocaching)
- Caisse Autonome d'Amortissement (French: Autonomous Sinking Fund; Cameroon)
- California Academy of Audiology
- California Aikido Association
- California Alumni Association (University of California-Berkeley)
- California Apartment Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Aquaculture Association
- California Arbitration Act
- California Arts Advocates
- Camano Arts Association (Stanwood, Washington)
- Camp All-American (est. 1989)
- Canada Airports Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
WestJet said that it and the Calgary Airport Authority will conduct a joint study to determine the exact location of an anticipated 40,000 square foot maintenance facility and office space.
WestJet and the Calgary Airport Authority will conduct a joint study to determine the exact location of an anticipated 40,000 square foot maintenance facility and office space.
About The Calgary Airport Authority The Calgary Airport Authority is a not-for-profit, non-share capital corporation incorporated under the Alberta Regional Airports Authorities Act.
said that The Calgary Airport Authority has selected Scotish software firm Gael, Ltd.
The biggest hurdle Calgary Airport Authority had to overcome was the Asian carrier being limited to charter services with points of sale in Korea, said Stephan Poirier, chief commercial officer of the airport authority.
Calgary Airport Authority duty manager Wayne Reimer said: "The owners of the aircraft terminated the lease agreement with Zoom.
Prior to his appointment with Winnipeg Airports Authority, he was president and CEO of Tradeparks Development Corp, the land/business development subsidiary of the Calgary Airport Authority and served as chief executive for two of Canadian Airlines International's operating divisions: Cargo and Canadian North.