Cross-Platform Calendar and Scheduling Scalix 10 addresses the growing frustration of scheduling meetings with users on multiple platforms and across organizational boundaries.
What does CALSCH stand for?
CALSCH stands for Calendar and Scheduling (IETF working group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- California Student Association of Community Colleges
- California Association of Licensed Security Agencies, Guards and Associates
- Calgary Search and Rescue Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Calibration Satellite
- California Satellite (Systems; National City, CA)
- Capital Area Legal Services Corporation (est. 1958; formerly Legal Aid Society of Baton Rouge; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Central Area Loop Study Committee (Covington, Kentucky)
- Chicago Area Law School Consortium (Illinois)
- Communication and Learning Skills Centre (UK)
- Canadian Alliance of Life Skills Coaches and Associations
- California Statewide Communications Interoperability Plan
- California Solar Energy Industries Association
- Calibration Standard Equipment List
- Calibration Set 2000
- Computer Aided Large Scale Imagery
- California Statewide Interoperability Executive Committee
- Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support Implementation Plan
- Center for Active Learning in Science, Mathematics, Engineering and Technology
- Cal Student Orientation (University of California, Berkeley)
- California Standard Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leader in collaborative time management solutions, introduces the next generation of calendar and scheduling software, Meeting Maker Millennium.
0 of the NotWired Mobile Office, adding proxy capabilities to their calendar and scheduling service and advanced CRM capabilities.