On November 20, 2006, NewMarket China released an 8K stating its intention to change its fiscal year from a year end of September 30 to a calendar year end of December 31.
What does CYE stand for?
CYE stands for Calendar Year End
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CYE
We have 26 other meanings of CYE in our Acronym Attic
- Cambridge Youth Dance Program (Cambridge, MA)
- Chicago Youth Development Project (Chicago, IL)
- Community Youth Development Program
- Comprehensive Youth Development Program (George Gervin Youth Center; San Antonio, TX)
- Centre for Youth Drug Studies (Australia)
- Certified Youth Development Specialist
- Comprehensive Youth Development System (Georgia)
- Croydon Youth Development Trust (Croydon, UK)
- Community Youth Development Unit (Australia)
- Cereal Yellow Dwarf Virus
- Celebration for Young Entrepreneurs (small business competition; Denver, CO)
- Celiac Youth of Europe
- Check Your Email
- Children, Youth and Environments Center for Research and Design (University of Colorado)
- Choose Your Event
- Christian Youth Enterprises (UK)
- Christian Youth Exchange (Germany and Somerville, AL)
- Cleaned Your Empire
- Close Your Eyes
- Could You Elaborate (Internet slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: MND) today announced it will change from a January 31 to a calendar year end for financial reporting purposes.
The decision to change the fiscal year end to coincide with the calendar year end was driven by a desire to contain costs and align our reporting cycle with our peers in the marketplace.
The change to calendar year end reporting is intended to assist the financial community in its analysis of the Company's business, as most of its peer group reports on a calendar year basis.
PFSweb changed from a fiscal year end (March 31) to a calendar year end effective December 31, 2001 and anticipates announcing fourth quarter and year-end 2001 financial results in mid- February 2002.