Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute, Hudson (Caldwell County): this program will address the issues of retention and participation in Adult Basic Education, General Educational Development, and English as a Second Language by teaching students wellness behaviors.
What does CCCTI stand for?
CCCTI stands for Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute (North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Community Colleges Technology Center
- Carroll County Career and Technology Center (Westminster, MD)
- Charles County Career and Technical Center
- Clearfield County Career and Technology Center (Pennsylvania)
- Columbiana County Career and Technical Center (Lisbon, OH)
- California Community College Tennis Coaches Association
- Catholic College Cooperative Tuition Exchange
- Central California Council of Teachers of English
- Connecticut Computer Crimes Task Force
- Core Conduction Cooldown Test Facility
- Chinese Christian Church of Thousand Oaks (California)
- Cochrane Controlled Clinical Trials Register
- Cook County College Teachers Union (Illinois)
- Catholic Charities of Central Texas (Diocese of Austin, TX)
- Capital Community Credit Union
- Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions
- Churches of Christ in Christian Union (Circleville, Ohio)
- Coalition for Christian Colleges and Universities (now Council for Christian Colleges and Universities)
- Coast Central Credit Union (California, USA)
- Community College of City University (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute, along with Forsyth and Guilford Technical Community College, also offer courses through their continuing education programs, said Stephen Athans, a director in the community college system.