Standard technological parameters of grey cast iron casting conditions in iron foundry of the enterprise (Table) and main technical characteristics of the most distributed among magnetodynamic casting devices--a meter-mixer MD-4000 for overheating and casting cast iron, which successfully operates in a number of foundries, were used as initial data for performance of the comprehensive calculation experiment .
What does C/E stand for?
C/E stands for Calculation Experiment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of C/E
We have 138 other meanings of C/E in our Acronym Attic
- Cup-to-Disc Ratio (ophthalmology)
- Clean/Dry/Intact (incision site)
- Condition/Decision Coverage
- Communications/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Management
- Configuration/Data Manager
- Configuration/Data Management Plan
- Continuous/Discrete Time
- Calculated-to-Experimental (value or ratio)