Project End (Assumed) : 2015 Project Location : Saudi Arabia Project Status : Tenders & Bidding Territory : Saudi Arabia Client :Modern Mining Holding Company (Saudi Arabia) Description :Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to build a Calcined Petroleum Coke (CPC) plant with capacity of 700,000 tonnes a year (t/y) along with associated facilities.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Calcined Petroleum Coke (carbon product)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Charged Particle Beam Weapon
- Complete Penetration Butt Weld (metal and pipe construction)
- Computerized Private Branch Exchange
- Cycle Préparatoire de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Preparatory Course; University of Bordeaux; France)
- Computer Private Branch Exchange Interface
- Cape Pakarang Boat Yard (tsunami relief project)
- Cabin Pressure Controller (aircraft equipment)
- Cabinet Privé de Conseils, SA (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Cadet Programs Conference
- Cal Poly Corporation (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The end-product of the calcination process, calcined petroleum coke (CPC), is a strategic raw material for the aluminium smelting industry, where it is used in the manufacture of carbon anodes for the electrolytic process of extracting the metal from its ore.
The customer is a global leader in calcined petroleum coke innovation and production.
Calcined petroleum coke, used to make aluminum, may be the most valuable product--by weight--made from Alaska North Slope crude oil.
Total annual production of calcined petroleum coke is 550,000 tonnes and the product is used as a major raw material for making carbon anodes used in the aluminium smelting process.
Dubai Aluminium Company (Dubal) and Abu Dhabi-based Emirates Aluminium Company (Emal) will jointly import 650,000 metric tons of calcined petroleum coke, 150,000 metric tons of liquid pitch and 3.
The core smelter operation comprises 756 electrolytic reduction cells in two potlines, the construction of which demanded a large volume of materials for cell lining [cathode bars] and anode purposes, specifically calcined petroleum coke and liquid pitch.
7 billion deal to build a calcined petroleum coke (CPC) plant in the Kingdom.