CAPTION(S): 2 photos, box Photo: (1) Calaveras Big Trees State Park was voted by ReserveAmerica as one of California's top 10 campgrounds based on scenery, amenities and programs.
What does CBTSP stand for?
CBTSP stands for Calaveras Big Trees State Park (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Calm Before the Storm (gaming clan)
- Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary (Lansdale, PA)
- Can't Be Too Sure
- Chesapeake Bay Tributary Strategy (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Class Based Tunnel Selection (Cisco)
- Computer Based Training Squadron
- Computer Based Training System
- Chemical/Biological Training Simulant and Delivery System
- Combat Simulation
- Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
- Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago (NGO for Social Work)
- Columbia Basin Teletype (US DOI)
- Computer Based Trades and Technology (courses)
- Contextual Behavior Trauma Therapy
- Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- Commonwealth of the Bahamas Trade Union Congress
- Coalition for Better Television
- Cyberbytes Television (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trees, which usually bloom by late April, tend to grow on north slopes beneath mixed conifers at elevations of about 3,000 to 4,500 feet--Emigrant Gap and Calaveras Big Trees State Park are two good places to enjoy the show.
Mr Hoon later toured nearby Calaveras Big Trees State Park and other natural attractions.
2 The big trees and famous frogs drive DRIVE LENGTH: About 45 miles from Copperopolis to Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
Calaveras Big Trees State Park, four miles northeast of Arnold (northeast of Stockton), off Highway 4.
FOOTHILLS TO PASSES IN THE SIERRA NEVADA In 1852, a hunter stalking a wounded grizzly bear in what is now Calaveras Big Trees State Park accidentally discovered the first grove of giant sequoias ever widely reported.
While in the area, allow time to visit nearby Mercer Caverns (728-2101), just outside Murphys, or Calaveras Big Trees State Park (795-2334), 20 miles northeast on State 4.
Giants of the north The two sequoia groves in Calaveras Big Trees State Park are the northernmost groves easily accessible to visitors.