What does CACNE stand for?
CACNE stands for Cal Alumni Club of New England
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Calcium Channel
- Canadian Anti-Counterfeiting Network (Canada)
- Canadian Association of Child Neurology Inc.
- Chinese American Culture Night (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Contract Adjustment Change Notice
- Converged Ad-Hoc and Cellular Network
- Cost Account Charge Number
- Conservative Anglican Church of North America
- Calcium Channel, Voltage-Dependent, P/Q Type, Alpha-1A Subunit
- Calcium Channel, Voltage-Dependent, L Type, Alpha-1s Subunit
- Combined Arms Command Network
- Calcium Channel, L Type, Gamma Polypeptide
- Contemporary Arts Center New Orleans
- Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation
- College Access Consortium of New York
- California Analytical Chemists Organization (San Francisco, CA)
- Cape Cod National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Caribbean Connection (student organization)
- Caroline Aimee Claudia Oudin
- Casualty Assistance Calls Officer