Organizations who have run Causera-based fundraising programs include UC Davis Cal Aggie Alumni Association, Hillsborough School Foundation, Scotts Valley Educational Foundation and schools in the Palo Alto, San Mateo, San Francisco, San Jose, East Bay, Marin and Sacramento areas.
What does CAAA stand for?
CAAA stands for Cal Aggie Alumni Association (University of California, Davis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAAA
We have 74 other meanings of CAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Cour Administrative d'Appel (French: Administrative Court of Appeal)
- Court Appointed Attorney (various locations)
- Cranbrook Academy of Art (Bloomfield Hills, Michigan)
- Creative Artists Agency
- Crypto Access Authorization
- Cuban Adjustment Act
- Culinary Arts Academy (various locations)
- Customer Asset Accounting
- Cyprus Automobile Association (est. 1933)
- California Apartment Association Los Angeles
- California Agricultural Aircraft Association
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
- Canadian Academic Accounting Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Advertising Agencies
- Chinese American Abacus Association
- Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990
- Clean Air Act Authority
- Coherent Adaptive Antenna Array
- Commission on African American Affairs (Washington)
- Commuter Airline Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, Dalauidao-Hermsen was named to the board of directors of the Cal Aggie Alumni Association, the UC Davis campus-wide alumni association.