uk Global Banking News - 27 February 2012 France's Caisse de Refinancement de l'Habitat (CRH) is planning to launch a euro-denominated, benchmark-size, 12-year, covered bond.
What does CRH stand for?
CRH stands for Caisse de Refinancement de l'Habitat (French credit institution)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRH
We have 97 other meanings of CRH in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality (San Francisco, California)
- Central Region Gliding School (Royal Canadian Air Cadets)
- Clitheroe Royal Grammar School (UK)
- Colchester Royal Grammar School (UK)
- Credit Risk Grading Systems (Australia)
- Columbia Regional Geospatial Service Center (Nacogdoches, TX)
- Cairns Region Group Training (Australia)
- Capnometric Recirculation Gas Tonometry
- Centre for Research and Graduate Training (Charles Sturt University; Australia)
- Control Rod Guide Tube (nuclear power)
- Caliber Radius Head
- Calibrated Reference Hydrophone
- Catholics Returning Home (US Catholic Conference of Bishops)
- Cedarcrest Regional Hospital (Connecticut)
- Cement Roadstone Holding (construction company; Ireland)
- Central Region Headquarters (National Weather Service)
- Centre de Recherche en Horticulture (French: Horticultural Research Center; Canada)
- Centre de Recherches Historiques (French: Center for Historical Research)
- Centre René Huguenin (French hospital)
- Chandler Regional Hospital (Chandler, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 04 January 2012 France's Caisse de Refinancement de l'Habitat (CRH)(CRH.
uk Global Banking News - 29 December 2011 France's Caisse de Refinancement de l'Habitat (CRH) is planning a potential euro-denominated covered bond at the beginning of 2012, Dow Jones has reported, citing one of the banks running the deal.