But the example of the French DFI, Caisse Francaise de Developpement (CFD), should shed light on the relevance of this type of institution to the financing needs of our readers.
What does CFD stand for?
CFD stands for Caisse Francaise de Developpement (France)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFD
We have 174 other meanings of CFD in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens for Community Values, Inc
- Combined Firearms Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley (Columbus, GA)
- Cyprus Federation of Classic Vehicles
- Cebu Filipino-Chinese Volunteers Fire Brigade (Philippines)
- Cotabato Filipino-Chinese Volunteer Fire Brigade
- Canadian Forces Chief Warrant Officer
- Couples for Christ Youth
- Canadian Foundation for Children, Youth and the Law
- Colorado Friends of Cajun/Zydeco Music and Dance (Denver, CO)
- Caisse Française de Développement (French: French Development Fund)
- Calgary Fire Department (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- California Fire Department
- Call For Discussion (Internet)
- Canadian Forces Detachment
- Candidate for Deletion
- Canned Food Drive
- Car Free Day
- Carbon Finance Document (World Bank)
- Career Field Designate/Designation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through Air France and the Caisse Francaise de Developpement, France controls 21.
The Caisse Francaise de Developpement (CFD) has pledged ECU15.