What does CBM stand for?
CBM stands for Cahiers de Biologie Marine (French: Marine Biology Books; Station Biologique de Roscoff)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBM
We have 298 other meanings of CBM in our Acronym Attic
- Community Based Land Trust
- Content-Based Language Teaching
- Contract Bridge League of Thailand
- Community-Based Long Term Care
- Common Battery Line Terminal Unit (US DoD)
- Computer Based Learning Unit
- Center for Blindness and Low Vision
- Cynomolgus B-Lymphotropic Herpes Virus (pathology)
- Christian Business Leaders Worldwide
- Cabinet Bergeron et Marilly (French business training company)
- Caisserie Bois Matériaux (French: Wooden Crates Materials; Saint-Remy-Chaussée, France)
- Cal Bombay Ministries Inc.
- California Business Minute
- Cantilever Beam Mirror
- Capacitive Beam Monitor
- Capacity Benefit Margin
- Car et Bus Le Mans (French: Car and Bus Le Mans; now Car et Bus Maintenance; Le Mans, France)
- Car et Bus Maintenance (French: Car and Bus Maintenance; Le Mans, France)
- Carbon-Based Material
- Cedar Bay Marina (Florida)