Dubai A cafeteria was ordered to close for four days and to pay a fine of Dh3,000 for selling unhygienic food.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Cafeteria
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Career Exploration
- Computer Aided Engineering Exchange
- Computer Aided Exploration
- California Association for the Education of Young Children
- Colorado Association for the Education of Young Children
- Connecticut Association for the Education of Young Children (Hamden, CT)
- California Association of Enterprise Zones
- C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Architecture Framework (US DoD)
- Cabin Air Filter (vehicle component)
- Cable Adjustment Factor
- Cafritz Building (Arlington, VA)
- Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (France)
- California Architectural Foundation
- California Autism Foundation (Richmond, CA)
- Call Attach Facility
- Cambridge Application Form (Cambridge University, UK)
- Cameroon Armed Forces
- Campaign for America's Future
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Arbitration Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad, April 05, 2011 (Frontier Star): A row between Speaker National Assembly Dr Fehmida Mirza and Senate Chairman Farooq Naek over administrative control of the recently-renovated cafeteria in the Parliament House has been resolved.
A high school cafeteria worker in North Dakota had spent part of a weekend in 2005 sick, suffering from vomiting and diarrhea.
Multiculturalism has slightly lengthened the list of starchy, sugary foods kids will eat, but has not done much for diet diversity: almost every cafeteria I visited reported that pizza is the most popular meal and French fries are the most popular side dish.
Goshow Architects provided full design and construction support services for the renovation of the Tabler Cafeteria at the State University of New York Stony Brook, NY campus into a new Student Center for the College of Arts, Culture and Humanities.
Design of a New York cafeteria for a large publishing company with stylish expectations provided an opportunity for material experiment.
Eating radish sprout salad during lunch at the factory cafeteria had been linked to illness.
Variations in calculating taxable income, along with others not mentioned (such as cafeteria plans), can and do exist at the local level as well.