Aside from the cook and the Regular Force engineer, the remainder of the crew can be made up of either cadet instructor cadre (CIC) officers or cadets.
What does CIC stand for?
CIC stands for Cadet Instructor Cadre (now Cadet Organizations Administration and Training Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIC
We have 692 other meanings of CIC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Indian Bilingual Teacher Education (Prescott College; Arizona)
- China Incentive Business Travel and Meetings
- California International Business University (San Diego, CA)
- Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds (UK)
- Cambridge Institute for Better Vision
- Commercial ITA (Instrumentation Technology Associates, Inc.) Biomedical Experiments
- Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga (by Swami Vishnu-devananda)
- Cable in Conduit
- Cable in the Classroom (cable industry education foundation)
- Cadet in Charge
- California Innovation Corridor
- California Insurance Company
- Call Inquiry Command
- Call Instance Code
- Cambridge Innovation Center (Massachusetts)
- Cambridge International Centre (various locations)
- Campus Information Centers (University of Michigan)
- Canada Immigration Center
- Canada-Israel Committee
- Canadian Immigration and Citizenship
Samples in periodicals archive:
These are: the naval reserve, the army reserve, the air reserve, the Cadet Instructor Cadre, the Canadian Rangers and the supplementary reserve.
Kudos to the Canadian Forces for recognizing and honouring the 100 years of the Cadet Instructor Cadre [Hits and Misses, Volume 16, Issue 7].