CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER (CKTC) IN FORT COBB, OKLAHOMA, provides training in more than 20 programs for adults and high school students.
What does CKTC stand for?
CKTC stands for Caddo Kiowa Technology Center (Fort Cobb, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CKTC
- Care of Keygen Token
- Centre for Knowledge Transfer
- Certified Kettlebell Trainer (physical training)
- Chuck Keiper Trail (Pennsylvania hiking trail)
- Concealed Knowledge Test
- Key Translation Center
- Circuit Breaker
- Camp Kateri Tekakwitha (McCool Junction, NE)
- Circuit Activity
- Central Kentucky Technical College (Lexington, KY; trade development)
- Curiosity Killed the Cat
- Canada-Korea Telecommunications Equipment Agreement (Canada)
- Chronic Kidney Transplant Failure
- Curiosity Killed the Game
- Can't Knock the Hustle (Jay-Z song)
- Circuit Identification Number
- Czech Knowledge Transfer Office
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner (physical therapy)
- Cysteine Knot Superfamily 1, BMP Antagonist 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Congratulations to the following, for achieving 100% participation in 2002: Alpine Life & Learning Center Orem, UT Alpine School District-Central Office American Fork, UT Auburn Career Center Concord Township, OH Autry Career Center Enid, OK Batesville Junior High Batesville, MS Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Ft.
High School Batesville, MS South Parola High School Batesville, MS Career Development Center Jackson, MS Hinds Community College/Rankin Campus Pearl, MS West Point Career & Technology Center West Point, MS Tulsa Technology Center Broken Arrow, OK Autry Technology Center Enid, OK Northwest Technology Center Fairview, OK Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Ft.