Increasing the cache hit ratio on the client side causes increasing the miss ratio on the server side and vice versa .
What does CHR stand for?
CHR stands for Cache Hit Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CHR
We have 134 other meanings of CHR in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Health Questionnaire
- Church Headquarters
- Cold Heading Quality (wire manufacturing)
- Corporate Headquarter (various organizations)
- Corporation d'Hébergement du Québec (French housing development corporation; Canada)
- Cleveland Health Quality Choice (now defunct; Cleveland, OH)
- Coupling Half Quick Disconnect
- Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research
- California Heritage Quilt Project
- Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Café Hôtel Restaurant (French: Cafe Hotel Restaurant)
- Calgary Health Region
- Call History Record
- Capitalsource Healthcare Reit
- Center for Hospitality Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Center for Human Radiobiology
- Center for Human Reproduction
- Center for Hydrogen Research (Washington Savannah River Company LLC)
- Centre for Human Rights (South Africa)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional (French: Regional Hospital Center; France and Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multi-level caching greatly improves the cache hit ratio The ability to couple caching software to an operating system supercharges cache performance by allowing the cache software to extend its policy management to the OS DRAM cache.
Simulation analysis/ results show that the system has reasonable improvement in the cache hit ratio when the predicted services are cached.
net/technology/shielding), Origin Protection and Cache Hit Ratio features are very important to studiVZ.
With strategically placed large data centers in key locations around the world, Panther is able to achieve the best cache hit ratios resulting in the best real user performance and the lowest costs to its customers.
Experimental results demonstrate that class prediction can deliver a class cache hit ratio of up to 54% using a modest cache size of 64kb on the client, whereas a 16kb cache delivers a hit ratio of 37%.
1 The cache hit ratio Figure 5 shows that the cache hit ratio of our strategy is always higher than IR and UIR strategies.
Cable & Wireless customers taking advantage of Mirror Image's promotion will benefit from a rapid integration process, 24x7 Web site availability and a near 100 percent cache hit ratio that guarantees seamless Web site performance.