Elizabeth Berrones, formerly of the Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic and the DuPage Bar Legal Aid Service, left legal aid for a similar, higher-paying job in private practice when she was faced with supporting her family after her husband was laid off.
What does CGLAC stand for?
CGLAC stands for Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Crompton Greaves, Ltd. (India)
- Cryptix General License
- Current Goal List
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic (Chicago, Illinois)
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Archives (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1973)
- Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- Colorado Girls Lacrosse Association (athletic group)
- Computer Graphics Linear Algebra library
- Concession and Ground Lease Agreement (Canada)
- Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Center for Great Lakes Aquatic Sciences (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Complete Guide to Liquidation of Business Entities (self-study course)
- Chronic Granulocytic Leukemia in Blast Crisis
- Cambridge Greek and Latin Classics (commentary series)
- Coast Guard Leadership Council
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Corpus Geniculatum Laterale, Pars Dorsalis
- Complex Ginzburg-Landau Equation
- Catalogue Général de la Littérature Française (French: General Catalogue of French Literature)
- Carrier Grade Linux Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
They range from the Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic in Chicago, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund in Los Angeles and the Children's Law Center in Washington, D.