First Winthrop Corporation and Winthrop Financial Associates, Cabot, Cabot and Forbes, and Warren Bank.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for Cabot, Cabot and Forbes (real estate development firm)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinating Council of Employers' Unions of Russia (est. 1994; Russia)
- Council of Employers Unions of Russia
- Control Center Experimental Version
- Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia
- Common Criteria Evaluation & Validation Scheme (National Information Assurance Partnership)
- Cedar Creek Experimental Watershed (Indiana)
- Center for the Creation of Economic Wealth (University of Oklahoma)
- Community Care East York (est. 1985; Ontario, Canada)
- Clackamas County Environmental Youth Corps (Oregon)
- Center for Coastal Environments of Yellow Sea (Inha University; South Korea)
- California Community Foundation
- Call Centre Forum (various locations)
- Call Control Functions (3GPP)
- Caltech Christian Fellowship
- Camera Consultantilor Fiscali (Romanian: Chamber of Tax Consultants)
- Camion Club de France (French vintage vehicle association)
- Camion-Citerne Feux de Forêts (French: Forest Fire Tanker Truck)
- Campaign for California Families
- Campaign for Children and Families
- Campus Christian Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field was co-owner of Field Enterprises, a media conglomerate that owned numerous television stations, the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper and Cabot, Cabot and Forbes, a large real estate company.