Jasmine is an active member of the National Association of Multi-Ethnicity in Cable (NAMIC), California Cable and Telecommunications Association (CCTA), Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM), Women in Cable and Telecommunications (WICT) and Southern California Cable and Telecommunications Association (SCCTA).
What does CTAM stand for?
CTAM stands for Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTAM
We have 20 other meanings of CTAM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Tire Acceptance Limited
- Certified Tester, Advanced Level (American Software Testing Qualifications Board, Inc)
- Composite Technology Applications Limited (joint venture)
- Computer Technology Application Lab, Inc.
- Confederacion de Trabajadores de America Latina (Confederation of Latin American Workers)
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language
- Cortical Thick Ascending Limb (anatomy)
- Division of Career Technology and Adult Learning (Maryland State Department of Education)
- Cortical Thick Ascending Limb of Henle
- Corps of Engineers Time and Attendance/Labor System
- Cable Television Administration and Marketing Society
- Centralized Tuition Assistance Management (Army education)
- Christ Titan Apostolic Ministry
- Climb to and Maintain
- Community Television Association of Maine (South Portland, ME)
- Community Theatre Association of Michigan (Alma, MI)
- Content-to-Address Memory
- Central Texas Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Commission Technique Agility Mobility Obedience
- Call to Action, Nebraska (Catholicism; Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) Publications, and International Cable magazine.