27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Communications and the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA) announces, on behalf of all of its members, the 2013 Virginia's Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Cable Telecommunications Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Channelized T3 Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Cellular Uptake of T4
- Creative Tools for Critical Times
- Computing Technology for Math Excellence
- Circadian Time 6
- Circadian Time 7
- Constitutional Trisomy 8 Mosaicism
- Container Terminal 9 (Hong Kong)
- (USN Rating) Cryptologic Technician (Administrative)
- Airtour Cyprus Travel Agency Ltd.
- Cabletron Traffic Accountant
- Cadet Training Assistant (Air Force ROTC)
- Calculated Time of Arrival (aviation)
- California Teachers Association
- California Telephone Association
- California Transportation Authority
- California Trucking Association
- Call to Action (Catholic lay organization)
- Call to Arms (Diablo 2 gaming)
- Call to Arms (gaming, Lord of Destruction Runeword)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is why on September 14 the Foundation, along with the Blanchette Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute, the West Virginia Bureau of Senior Services, Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter, and the West Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association launched a comprehensive outreach program to educate the medical community on diagnostic techniques, how to better link treatment and care, and to collect data that will better inform diagnosis, treatment and research.
The private sector in Arkansas has invested close to half a billion dollars in the past few years upgrading its infrastructure for broadband and cable television, said Len Pitcock, executive director of Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association.
A 2004 survey by the National Cable Telecommunications Association estimates that signal piracy costs U.
The mission of the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA) is to promote the cable television and telecommunications services of member companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia to the public, the business community and state officials.
The Tennessee Cable Telecommunications Association will fight against an anticipated proposal by BellSouth/AT&T to strip local governments of approval and oversight of cable and video franchising.
15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Virginia cable industry leader Gary McCollum, SVP and General Manager of Cox Communications Virginia, will be inducted into the 2010 Virginia Cable Hall of Fame, the highest individual honor bestowed by the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA).
T Committee of the National Cable Telecommunications Association (NCTA).