The company also holds an interest in CPAC, the Canadian cable public affairs channel, and operate nine radio stations.
What does CPAC stand for?
CPAC stands for Cable Public Affairs Channel (Canadian TV station)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPAC
We have 234 other meanings of CPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Police Advisory Board (LAPD)
- Computer Programmer Aptitude Battery
- Corrosion Prevention Advisory Board
- Carle Place Athletic Booster Club (Carle, New York)
- Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia (vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cheer Plus Allstar Booster Club (CONCORD, North Carolina)
- Childcare Provider Association of Beaver County (Monaca , PA)
- Christian Principals Association of British Columbia (Langley, British Columbia, Canada)
- College Park Area Bicycle Coalition (Ellicott City, Maryland)
- Computer Program Allocated Baseline
- Calgary Pathways and Bikeways Advisory Council
- Calgary Performing Arts Centre
- Canadian Partnership against Cancer
- Canadian Public Affairs Channel
- Castle Park Arts Centre (UK)
- Cedarburg Performing Arts Center (Cedarburg, WI)
- Centennial Park Aquatic Center (Orland Park, IL)
- Center for Process Analysis and Control (consortium; University of Washington)
- Center for Process Analytical Chemistry
- Central Philippine Adventist College (Bacolod City, Philippines)