Recognizing a need to improve the cable industry's positioning in the ISP market space, she formed a nonprofit industry consortium, The Cable Broadband Forum, in May 1998.
What does CBF stand for?
CBF stands for Cable Broadband Forum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBF
We have 246 other meanings of CBF in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Based Employee Training
- Chinese Buddhist Electronic Text Association
- Coastal Business, Education and Technology Alliance (est. 1995; now Creative Coast Alliance; Georgia)
- Campaign for Battery Electric Vehicles (Battery Vehicle Society)
- Capital Beverage (est. 1935; West Virginia)
- Central Bureau for Educational Visits and Exchanges (UK)
- Central Broward East-West Transit Analysis (Florida Department of Transportation; Broward County, FL; public transportation)
- Certificate of Bilingual Excellence
- China Beijing Equity Exchange
- Center for Business and the Environment at Yale
- Campus Benjamin Franklin (Germany)
- Campus Bible Fellowship
- Can't Be Fussed (polite form)
- Canadian Bridge Federation
- Capacity Building Funding (various organizations)
- Cardboardfish (message boards)
- Catholic Biblical Federation
- Centraal Bureau Fondsenwerving (Dutch: Central Bureau on Fundraising)
- Central Bank Facility
- Centre Billings France (French fertility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Com21 is a member of the Cable Broadband Forum (CBF; www.
Cullen is a member of the Board of Directors of SportsLine USA; a former member of the Board of Preview Travel, now part of Travelocity; a member of the Colorado State University Global Leadership Council; and the original Chairman of Cable Broadband Forum, an industry group formed to jumpstart cable modem deployment and standards efforts.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 1999-- Cable Broadband Industry Consortium Highlights Significant Subscriber Base Increases, Expanded Cable Modem Deployment And Raised Customer Satisfaction The Cable Broadband Forum (CBF) launched the year with a series of successes indicating that 1999 will be a pivotal year for the cable broadband industry.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 1999-- Voice of Cable Broadband Industry Interprets Criteria Surrounding Cable Modem Certification; Consumers Gain Options As Cable Modems Are Soon To Reach Retail Outlets In conjunction with the Cable Broadband Forum (CBF), the `voice' of the cable broadband industry, Cable Television Laboratories, Inc.
In addition to these demonstrations, Samsung will be participating in the new Cable Broadband Forum being launched at Cable '98 in Atlanta.
Finally, Com21 will be participating in the new Cable Broadband Forum being launched at Cable '98 in Atlanta.