Unsurprisingly, ACCL's niche focus on cabin crew safety training is already garnering interest.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Cabin Crew Safety (aviation newsletter)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
- Center City Restaurant Week (Philadelphia, PA)
- Controls, Conveyors, Robotics and Welding (robotics division of General Motors)
- Cross Canadian Ragweed (band)
- California Center for Research on Women and Families
- Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Canal Communities Regional Youth Service (youth group; Ireland)
- Climb and Cruise
- C.C. Sabathia (baseball player)
- Cabinet Committee on Security (India)
- Cadillac Club Sweden (automobile club; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Cahier des Clauses Spéciales (French: Special Conditions of Contract)
- Cainta Catholic School (Cainta, Rizal, Philippines)
- Caisserie Conditionnement Service (French: Crate Packaging Service)
- Calcium Chloride Solution
- Calculus of Communicating Systems
- Caledon Community Services (Canada)
- Calgary Christian School
- California Children's Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cabin Crew Safety and Services training facility is capable of delivering high quality training courses for all aviation levels ranging from basic training through refresher and advanced levels.
6 million contract to Spatial Composite Solutions for two new cabin crew safety trainers.
Flying Without Fear: 101 Fear of Flying Questions Answered contains answers to a variety of questions about flying, with information from a cabin crew safety trainer, tips from aviation experts and psychological tools to help readers combat a fear of flying.
They had someone pretending to be airline boss Michael O'Leary doing the cabin crew safety checks before take-off.
Avoid behavior that could be interpreted as threatening: This could include actions such as ignoring cabin crew safety instructions, being very argumentative, or behaving in an unusual manner.
The impact of the new flight timetable on cabin crew safety procedure training can't be gleaned from the ABB information.
6 million contract to Spatial for two new cabin crew safety trainers.