Our images show that CETP is a small (53 kilodaltons) banana-shaped asymmetric molecule with a tapered N-terminal domain and a globular C-terminal domain," Gang Ren, a materials physicist and electron microscopy expert with Berkeley Lab's Molecular Foundry, a DOE nanoscience research center, who led the study.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for C-Terminal Domain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Town Child Welfare (Athlone, Cape Town, South Africa)
- Changing Times, Changing Worlds (metaphysical conference)
- Chase The Chuck Wagon (rare Atari 2600 Cartridge)
- Child Trauma Consortium of Westchester (New York)
- Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin (attorneys' association; Milwaukee, WI)
- Constant Tension Center Wind
- Classics Technology Center on the Web (AbleOne)
- Central Texas Conference Youth in Mission
- Communities That Care Youth Survey
- Carrier Tactical Control Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book focuses on the main structural information available on the nucleoprotein, showing that it consists of a structured core (NCORE) and an intrinsically disordered C-terminal domain (NTAIL).
The C-terminal domain of PB1-F2 contains the mitochondrial signal and can trigger apoptosis in specific immune-related cells.
The N- and C-terminal domains of the NS1 protein of influenza B virus can independently inhibit IRF-3 and beta interferon promoter activation.
PENZBERG, Germany -- The C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA Polymerase II consists of multiple repeats of an evolutionary conserved motif of seven amino acids, forming a repetitive structure of 52 repeats in humans and 26 repeats in yeast.
The Tmpred values for the 20 aa C-terminal domains are 2,000 to 2,600.