Date of feed: December 14, 2000 Time of feed: 11:00-11:15am EST CO-ORDINATES: Telstar 6, C-Band Transponder 8 Repeat @ 2:00-2:15 pm EST CO-ORDINATES: Telstar 6, C-Band Transponder 12
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for C-Band Transponder (radar)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Consent Based SSN (Social Security Number) Verification (US SSA)
- Credit Bureau Services of Vermont (South Burlington, VT)
- Cyclin B Splice Variant (protein)
- Community-Based Solid Waste Management (Indonesia; UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) Stock Exchange (Illinois)
- Continued Balance System - Expanded
- City of Birmingham Symphony Youth Chorus (Birmingham, England)
- Computerised Business Systems (UK)
- Cable Bay Shear Zone (Canada)
- Comunidad Budista Soto Zen (Spanish: Soto Zen Buddhist Community; Spain)
- Cadet Basic Training
- California Business Technology, Inc. (Pleasanton, CA)
- Campaign for Better Transport (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Can't Be Touched
- Cancer Biology and Therapy (journal)
- Carotid Body Tumors
- Cement Bond Tool (cabling technology)
- Ceneri Base Tunnel (Swiss railway tunnel)
- Center for Biochemical Technology (now Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology; India)
- Center for Biotechnology (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSS-9 will carry 28 active C-band transponders and feature three beams that can be interconnected on a transponder-by-transponder basis: A global beam providing coverage of the entire earth visible from 183[bar] East, a West Hemi beam (covering Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Japan, China, Korea and the Pacific Islands) and an East Hemi beam (providing coverage and connectivity to the U.
Nasdaq: GNCMA) (GCI) announced today an agreement that provides GCI with multiple, dedicated C-band transponders on HCI's new Galaxy IX and Galaxy X satellites.
Its C-band transponders cover the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
The communications payload on the spacecraft was comprised of six 72 MHz and twelve 36 MHz C-band transponders plus six 72 MHz Ku-band transponders.
AMC-3's C-band transponders provide cable, radio, and educational programming distribution, while its Ku-band capacity supports the education, broadcast, business television and broadband Internet markets.
The new satellite, to be called PAS-11, will carry up to 18 active Ku-band transponders and 16 active C-band transponders.
E[acute accent]AMC-18 will carry twenty-four 36 MHz C-band transponders and will be used to provide cable television services to the 50 United States, Mexico and the Caribbean.