Not only do they need to have lifeguard certification, but their training must include standard first aid and CPR for the professional rescuer.
What does CPRPR stand for?
CPRPR stands for CPR for the Professional Rescuer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chemical Personnel Reliability Program
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Panel
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) Program Review Process
- Commandant’s Physical Remedial Program
- Communications and Public Relations Plan
- Competition Policy Review Panel (Canada)
- Component Pilot Repair Program
- Conflict Policy Research Project
- Cost Per Rating Point
- Corporation for the Promotion of Rifle Practice & Firearms Safety, Inc.
- Canadian Pacific Railroad
- Center for Plastics Recycling Research
- Central Pacific Railroad
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway (Chinnor, England, UK)
- Civilian Performance Planning and Review (Canada)
- Cost per Reportable Result
- Council for the Promotion of Regulatory Reform (Japan)
- Current Periodical Reading Room (Ellis Library, University of Missouri-Columbia)
- Chinnor and Princes Risborough Railway Association (UK)
- Canadian Property Rights Research Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members also are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for the professional rescuer and in first aid.
In order for LGT to be considered valid, the certified person must also be certified in American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
com American Red Cross courses include Water Safety instructor; Lifeguard Training; Community First Aid and CPR; CPR for the Professional Rescuer -- Challenge; LGT -- Review and Challenge; CPR - Challenge.
This new course runs approximately 27 hours and includes first aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer (CPRPR) as part of the core curriculum.