11 (SUNA) - The Minister of Trade, Osman Omer Al-Sharif, has announed the COMESA acceptance of Sudan request to take advantage of the COMESA Fund program for the year2015 and allocation of $ 1.
What does CYFAE stand for?
CYFAE stands for COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) Youth, Food and Agriculture Exhibition and Interactive Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CYFAE in our Acronym Attic
- Check Your Fly
- Children, Youth and Families
- Chinese Yoga Federation
- Chow Yun Fat (actor)
- Christian Yde Frostholm (Danish poet and artist)
- Christian Youth Fellowship
- Cregagh Youth Fellowship
- Cross Your Fingers
- Christian Youth Fellowship Association
- Connecticut Youth and Family Alliance (Bristol, CT)
- Children Youth and Families At Risk
- Carlton Youth Football Club (Australia)
- Child and Youth Friendly Calgary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Child and Youth Friendly City (US and Canada)
- Children, Youth & Family Consortium (Pennsylvania State University)
- Children, Youth, Families and Communities (various locations)
- Crowmarsh Youth Football Club (UK)
- Central Yavapai Fire Department (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Central Yavapai Fire District (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Children, Youth & Families Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grant is designed to organize the microfinance capacity building training for Central Bank Officers of COMESA Member countries.
com) announced today that Mexico seismic services company COMESA (www.
Ahead of the 17th Summit of Heads of State and Government, which is scheduled to start on Wednesday, the official spokesman for the ministry Badr Abdelatty, confirmed that the minister will "explain the need to strengthen economic and trade cooperation between member states" through the activities of the COMESA bloc.
A delegation from the African Development Bank led by Moono Mupotola, Division Manager, Regional Integration and Trade (ONRI), and Freddie Kwesiga, Resident Representative in Zambia, and comprised of Zambia Country Office, ONRI and Southern Africa Regional Resource Centre officials participated in the inauguration of two bank-financed trade-related projects: the Tripartite Capacity Building Programme (TCBP) and the COMESA Trading for Peace Project.
The Forum included a number of thought-provoking sessions, but as Chris Kirubi, chairman of Kenya-based Haco Industries Limited, a speaker at a session on strengthening links between Dubai and Africa, urged the 1,300 or so delegates: "Let's make the 4th COMESA Regional Investment Authority (RIA) Forum more than a talking shop for ideas.
Summary: DUBAI -- The countries in the COMESA region, the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, can use Dubai as a platform to promote their international trade and flow of investment into the region.
Iran has drawn a comprehensive plan for cooperation with Africa in different fields," Mottaki said in a meeting with COMESA Secretary General Sindiso Ngwenya here in Tehran today.