Minister of Industry, Abdul Wahab Mohammed Osman , addressing the forum indicated to the huge natural resources in Sudan a matter that enabled it to take advantage of its membership in COMESA .
What does CYFAE stand for?
CYFAE stands for COMESA (Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa) Youth, Food and Agriculture Exhibition and Interactive Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CYFAE in our Acronym Attic
- Check Your Fly
- Children, Youth and Families
- Chinese Yoga Federation
- Chow Yun Fat (actor)
- Christian Yde Frostholm (Danish poet and artist)
- Christian Youth Fellowship
- Cregagh Youth Fellowship
- Cross Your Fingers
- Christian Youth Fellowship Association
- Connecticut Youth and Family Alliance (Bristol, CT)
- Children Youth and Families At Risk
- Carlton Youth Football Club (Australia)
- Child and Youth Friendly Calgary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Child and Youth Friendly City (US and Canada)
- Children, Youth & Family Consortium (Pennsylvania State University)
- Children, Youth, Families and Communities (various locations)
- Crowmarsh Youth Football Club (UK)
- Central Yavapai Fire Department (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Central Yavapai Fire District (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Children, Youth & Families Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
The forthcoming 2-day forum will be organised by the COMESA Regional Investment Agency (RIA), an offshoot of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), and the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
HE Al Hashimy noted that South-South trade equated to 26 per cent of total global trade in 2011 while HE Ngwenya called for the establishment of more formal trade agreements between the UAE and COMESA countries.
As host of the 14th COMESA Heads of State and Government summit, Swaziland, as is customary, is expected to assume Chairmanship of the 19-member economic and trade regional organisation.
SHARM EL-SHEIKH: "The image of Africa does not reflect the positive economic developments that have taken place C* and it's time to portray a new image and put Africa on the investment map," Egyptian Investment Minister Mahmoud Mohieldin said Monday at a COMESA conference.
We hope that the GCC private investors will find cooperation partners in the COMESA countries," Al-Atiyyah noted.
Iran has drawn a comprehensive plan for cooperation with Africa in different fields," Mottaki said in a meeting with COMESA Secretary General Sindiso Ngwenya here in Tehran today.
High level officials from COMESA members including Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Egypt, Sudan, Seychelles, Mauritius and Swaziland participated in the event which also hosted a series of meetings between development agencies of the individual COMESA members and Turkey.