an international developer of software solutions that revitalize COBOL applications, has announced its support for HP's OpenVMS 8.
What does CDML stand for?
CDML stands for COBOL (Common Business-Oriented Language) Data Manipulation Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDML
We have 3 other meanings of CDML in our Acronym Attic
- Color Doppler Myocardial Imaging
- Commercial Driving Mechanical Institute (Midland, Michigan)
- Compact Disk plus Musical Instruments Digital Interface
- Council on Dental Materials, Instruments and Equipment
- Chemical Dependency Management Information System (US DHHS)
- Child Development Management Information System (California)
- Chronic Disease Management Information System (Canada)
- Carbon Dioxide Membrane Lung
- Claris Dynamic Markup Language
- Climate Data Markup Language (computing)
- Contra/Country Dance Markup Language (computer language)
- Chemical Defense Multipurpose Mask
- Clinical Decision-Making Model
- Capital District Microscopy and Microanalysis Society (Schenectady, NY)
- Chorioretinal Dysplasia-Microcephaly-Mental Retardation Syndrome (genetics)
- California Disaster Medical Network
- Canadian Digital Media Network (professional group)
- Cortical Degeneration with Motor Neuron Disease (Alzheimer pathology)
- Clinical Decision Making in Nursing Scale
- Centralized Data Management Office (US NOAA National Estuarine Research Reserve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMEX: WAN) today announced the first customer shipments of COBOL ReSource, a data processing environment for the IBM AIX operating system.
New Micro Focus Visual COBOL R3 enables developers to migrate their COBOL applications to modern platforms, without rewriting ROCKVILLE, Md.
The new release gives organizations a real choice to reuse critical business logic and extend their core COBOL systems to a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) without having to replace or redesign proven, stable business applications.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark & HERZLIA, Israel -- Modernization Results in Substantial Cost Savings and Enhanced Performance for One of the Largest Banking Groups in Europe BluePhoenix Solutions (Nasdaq:BPHX), the leader in Enterprise IT Modernization, announced the completion of an IT conversion project migrating COOL:Gen to COBOL for one of Europe's leading banking groups.
Fair Isaac Blaze Advisor for COBOL ensures rules management solutions can complement and upgrade existing mainframe applications Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC), the leading provider of analytics and decision technology, today announced the general availability of Fair Isaac Blaze Advisor for COBOL.
NET, the premier COBOL development tool for Windows and the Microsoft .
NET, NetKicks(TM) and zBatch(TM) products can help government customers cut mainframe hardware and software maintenance costs and maintain their investment in COBOL while migrating from host mainframe environments.