Using the displays, operators are able to view a comprehensive air picture of the no-fly zone and enables COAC (Combined Air Operations Centre) to engage targets more accurately and effectively.
What does CITARS stand for?
CITARS stands for COAC (Combined Air Operations Center) Information Technology Architecture Study
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Cooperation on International Traceability in Analytical Chemistry
- Crisis Intervention Teams Association of Colorado (Castle Rock, CO)
- Critical Infrastructure and Threat Assessment Center
- Centre for Information Technology and Development (Nigeria)
- Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning (Louisiana)
- Computers in Teaching and Learning (various locations)
- Certified Information Technology Asset Manager (International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers)
- Christ Is the Answer Ministries (Nairobi)
- Center for Independent Threat Analysis and Research
- Center for Interventions, Treatment and Addictions Research (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- China in Time and Space
- China International Telecommunication Annual Summit
- Container Inspection Training and Assistance Team (USCG)
- Chemical Information and Testing Branch (EPA)
- Clothing Industry Training Board (South Africa)
- Commerce, Industry and Technology Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Concepts, Ideas, Thoughts & Bullshit (website)
- Construction Industry Training Board
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- CAUDIT Information Technology Benchmarking Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COAC will recognize both an individual, for outstanding leadership, and a league, for innovative and effective membership recruitment.
The COAC is the public/private partnership that CBP participates in and uses as a sounding board to float new ideas within the trade community prior to CBP moving forward with the idea or proposal.
The free, two-hour quarterly program is taught by Lois Rice, CAE, COAC executive director, together with investigative employees of the Colorado Division of Gaming and volunteers from Gamblers Anonymous.
COAC acts on the belief that every child deserves such a family.
Galbato is a senior operating executive of COAC and a director of the Brady Corporation.
Many volunteer hours by COAC members have been devoted to the development of six affiliation standards as well as guidelines, interpretative statements, and implementation plans with appropriate timelines to assist CLs in this process.
The larvae were allowed to settle on artificial seaweed and maintained in the COAC hatchery system until May, when the spat were detached, size graded, and transferred to a sea-based nursery in O Grove, Ria de Arousa, NW Spain.