In the American military system, the CINCs (commanders-in-chief) of the nine Unified Combatant Commands are the top warriors.
What does CMAH stand for?
CMAH stands for CINC (Commander in Chief) Mobile Alternate HQ (Headquarters) (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMAH
We have 3 other meanings of CMAH in our Acronym Attic
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station
- Campaign Media Analysis Group
- Case Management Adherence Guidelines
- Centre Culturel Marie-Anne Gaboury (French: Marie-Anne Gaboury Cultural Center)
- Change Management Advisory Group
- Commonwealth Ministerial Action Group
- Configuration Management Advisory Group
- Cruise Missile Advanced Guidance
- Columbus Municipal Association of Government Employees (Ohio)
- Contingency Marine Air-Ground Task Force (USMC)
- Cytidine Monophospho-N-Acetylneuraminic Acid Hydroxylase
- Chinese Manufacturers Association of Hong Kong
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Centre Multiservice d'Accès et d'Interface (French: Multiservice Access Center and Interface)
- Chemical Market Associates, Inc.
- Chinese Martial Arts Institute (Fairfax, VA)
- Clothing Manufacturers Association of India
- Cohen Mansfield Agitation Inventory
- Communication and Manufacturing Association of India (telecommunications association; New Delhi, India)
- Cow Milk Allergy/Intolerance (food allergies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the early 90s, he financed and oversaw the development of an oil-and-water-separation technology under the auspices of a corporation owned and managed by him called CINC Inc.
Through this service subscribers can send his CINC to 668 through SMS and in return he would receive detail of total SIMS against his CNIC alongwith name of the mobile company.
The next hurdle is getting over the conversational habit of referring to "the CINCs.
Initial service claims that the legislation would make combatant commanders into warlords quickly vanished as the soundness of balancing authority and responsibility at CINC level--in line with military tradition--became apparent.
Our staff worked hard with Service and industry representatives to develop that plan, which I briefed to the CINC the last week of August.
The Chief of Staff of the Army, Secretary of the Army and Secretary of Defense along with the CINCs [commanders-in-chief] determine exactly what we need to fight terrorism.
A deployable planning-augmentation cell that augments the engineer staff ofother organizations (for example, CINC, ASCC, and ENCOM).