Its ordinary shares are also listed on stock exchanges in London and Ghana, as well as being quoted in New York in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), in Australia, in the form of CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs) and in Ghana, in the form of Ghanaian Depositary Shares (GhDSs).
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for CHESS Depositary Interest (Australia, uncertificated holdings instrument for foreign issuers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Dental Integral (Spanish: Comprehensive Dental Center; various locations)
- Centro Diagnostico Italiano (Spanish: Italian Diagnostic Center)
- Cercetare-Dezvoltare-Inovare (Romanian: Research Development and Innovation)
- Certificado de Depósito Interbancário (Spanish: Interbank Deposit Certificate)
- Certified Deaf Interpreter (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.)
- Chak De India (Movie)
- Channel Distribution Information
- Chemical Distribution Institute (UK)
- Chemistry-Dynamics Interactions (NCAR Atmospheric Chemistry Division)
- Cherry Designs, Inc. (Humble, TX)
- Chicks Dig It
- Chief Drill Instructor (various organizations)
- Childhood Development Initiative (Dublin, Ireland)
- Children's Depression Inventory
- Christian Democrat International
- Christian Disciples International
- Chronic Daily Intake
- Chronic Disease and Injury
- Chronic Disease Indicator
- Churchill Downs Incorporated
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its ordinary shares are also listed on stock exchanges in London, Paris and Ghana, as well as being quoted in Brussels in the form of International Depositary Receipts (IDRs), in New York in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), in Australia, in the form of CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs) and in Ghana, in the form of Ghanaian Depositary Shares (GhDSs).
Holders of CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs) on the Australian Stock Exchange will also receive a bonus issue of one additional CDI for every CDI held on the ASX record date of August 18, 2010.
Additionally, Coeur's CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs) are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the code CXC.
Assuming that trading in Gallery Shares is suspended on 14 March 2006, the timetable for completion of the Scheme is as follows: Deferred settlement trading on ASX of Chess Depositary Interest for IAMGOLD Shares (CDIs) issued to Gallery shareholders commences 15 March 2006 Date for determination of Gallery shareholder entitlement to IAMGOLD Shares 21 March 2006 Allotment of IAMGOLD Shares or CDIs to Gallery shareholders 22 March 2006 Despatch of holding statements for IAMGOLD Shares or CDIs to Gallery shareholders 24 March 2006 Normal trading on ASX of CDIs issued to Gallery shareholders commences 27 March 2006 Please note: This entire press release may be accessed via fax, e-mail, IAMGOLD's website at http://www.
70 per ordinary share, payable on Friday, 26 August 2005 to ordinary shareholders and holders of CHESS Depositary Interests (CDIs), who on Friday, 19 August 2005 (record date) are recorded as members of the company.
Coeur common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CDE, and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CDM, and its CHESS Depositary Interests are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange under symbol CXC.
Additionally, holders of CHESS Depositary Interests traded on the Australian Stock Exchange will be adjusted in the same ratio, with fractional interests rounded up to the next whole CDI.