CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins are critical components of the transcriptional regulation of hematopoiesis (Review).
What does CEBP stand for?
CEBP stands for CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEBP
We have 30 other meanings of CEBP in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Evidence Based Nursing Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Cavae Endoluminal Balloon Occlusion (cardiology)
- Centre Équestre de Bretteville sur Odon (French: Bretteville sur Odon Equestrian Center; Bretteville sur Odon, France)
- Centre for Evidence Based Oncology (Czech Republic)
- Commission de l'Environnement de Bruxelles-Ouest (French: West Brussels Environment Committee; Brussels, Belgium)
- Council for Economic and Business Opportunity (Baltimore, MD)
- Council of Ethics-Based Organizations
- Celiac disease and bilateral occipital calcifications
- Cellular Robotic System
- Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention
- Center for Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Netherlands)
- Center for Evidence-Based Practice
- Centre for Evidence-Based Pathology (Nottingham, UK)
- Centre for Evidence-Based Pharmacotherapy
- Centre of Evidence-Based Physiotherapy (Australia)
- Communications Enabled Business Processes (Avaya)
- Cornwall Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Council for Electronic Billing and Payment (NACHA)
- CCAAT/Enhancer-Binding Protein, Alpha
- CCAAT/Enhancer Binding Protein, Beta
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interaction between CCAAT/enhancer binding protein and cyclic AMP response element binding protein 1 regulates human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transcription in cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage.
Ethanol induction of class 1 alcohol dehydrogenase expression in the rat occurs through alterations in CCAAT/enhancer binding proteins beta and gamma.