Cancer Text Information Extraction System (caTIES), see https://cabig.
What does caTIES stand for?
caTIES stands for CAncer Text Information Extraction System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of caTIES
We have 1 other meaning of caTIES in our Acronym Attic
- China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation
- Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company
- Card Acceptor Terminal Identification Code (EFTPOS transactions)
- Category Identifier (Microsoft)
- Canadian Aids Treatment Information Exchange
- Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza (Costa Rica)
- Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (National Institute of Mental Health study)
- Collaborative for the Advancement of Teaching Interpreting Excellence (St. Catherine University; Minnesota)
- Community AIDS Treatment Information Exchange (Réseau communautaire d'info-traitements sida)
- Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness Alzheimer's Disease (US NIMH)
- Center for Assistive Technology and Inclusive Education Studies (College of New Jersey; Ewing, NJ)
- Combined Arms Training Integration Evaluation System
- Common Aperture Technique for Imaging Electro-Optical Sensors
- Computer Aided Teaching in Geotechnical Engineering
- Conventional/Air Launch Cruise Missile Test Instrumentation Kit
- Computational Algebraic Topology within Image Context (International Workshop)
- Caribbean AIDS Telecommunications Information Network
- Canadian Apparel and Textile Industries Program
- Computer Aided Therapy Planning in Pediatric Oncology
- Common Applications and Tools Integration Services