In addition, use was made of the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB).
What does CANTAB stand for?
CANTAB stands for CAmbridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANTAB
- Cornish Association of New South Wales (Australia)
- California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas (states bordering Texas)
- Canticle of Canticles (Song of Solomon)
- Canyon Towhee (bird species)
- Career Aptitude Normalizing Test (The Simpsons)
- Clearly Are Not Trying
- Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory
- CAN (Controller Area Network) Transmission Acknowledge (computer networking)
- Caribbean Association of National Training Agencies
- Of the University of Cambridge or its alumni
- Canadian Towed Array Sonar System
- Computer Access to Notation and Text in music libraries
- Cannot Comply
- Cantilever Elevated Causeway
- Canadian Technology and Engineering Provider (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Communication Alliance to Network Thoroughbred Ex-Racehorses, Inc.
- Canadian Textiles Program
- Caribbean Association of National Telecommunications Organizations
- Citizens Against Neighborhood Transient Occupancy Rentals (Big Bear City, California)