The SDS is a milestone step in CARICOM's effort to integrate its 15 members into a single community and establish the CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME).
What does CSME stand for?
CSME stands for CARICOM Single Market and Economy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSME
We have 39 other meanings of CSME in our Acronym Attic
- Center for the Study of Macular Degeneration (University of California, San Diego)
- College of Southern Maryland (Maryland)
- Combat Swimmer Multilevel Dive
- Computerised Sound Mixing Desk (software; WJPS)
- Computing Sensor Message Delay
- Controlled Substance Monitoring Database (Tennessee)
- Centralized Station Message Detail Recording
- Centro Studio Metodi Dispositivi Radiotransmissioni (Pisa, Italy)
- Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering
- Caribbean Single Market and Economy
- Center for Science and Mathematics Education (North Dakota State University)
- Certified Social Media Expert
- Certified Subject Matter Educator
- Clinically Significant Macular Edema
- Club Sportif Multisections d'Epinay-sur-Seine (French sports club)
- Club Sportif Municipal d'Eaubonne (French: Eaubonne Municipal Sports Club; Eaubonne, France)
- Confédération Syndicale Mondiale des Enseignants (French: World Confederation of Teachers)
- Control Site Multiplexer and Exchange
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) Sustainable Materials Engineering
- Canterbury Society of Model and Experimental Engineers (Christchurch, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For 2005, the community of 20 member and associate member states is focusing on implementation of the Caricom Single Market and Economy (CSME), strengthening governance within the community, and promoting information and communication technologies for development.
These members of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) stand on the threshold of establishing the CARICOM Single Market and Economy (CSME), the symbol and the embodiment of regional integration.