According to him, arising from the meeting, the eight CARICOM countries represented decided in principle to work together to complete a renewable energy assessment within the region,"examine the possibilities of harmonising regulations and legislative framework for renewables, which will allow all investors to invest within the region in complement, not competition", and they agreed to carry out work with regulators on renewable energy initiatives.
What does CHOG stand for?
CHOG stands for CARICOM (Caribbean Community) Heads of Government (Caribbean government leaders)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHOG
- Conservation, Hotels, Domestic and Allied Workers Union (Tanzania)
- Community Housing Development Organization
- Coal Harbour Official Development Plan (Vancouver, Canada)
- College Hockey Offensive Defensive Ratings
- Christ's Household of Faith
- Christian Hall of Fame
- Clown Hall of Fame
- Computer Hall of Fame (San Diego Computer Museum; San Diego, CA)
- Consulting Hall of Fame (software)
- Canberra Harley Owners Group (Australia)
- Christchurch Harbour Ornithological Group (est. 1956; UK)
- Commonwealth Heads of Governments
- Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting
- Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Christian Homeschoolers of Hawaii
- Come Hell or High Water
- Center for Humanitarian Outreach and Intercultural Exchange
- Choices for Healthy Outcomes in Caring for ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease; study)
- Choosing Interventions that are Cost Effective (WHO)
- Choosing to Help Others In our Community and Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
He reiterated the demand by all CARICOM countries that Washington end this unilateral policy that has caused economic losses to Cuba to the tune of $975 billion.
The CARICOM-Canada trade talks began formally in November 2009 with CARICOM putting forward its interest in a strong development component, as a distinct chapter of the agreement.
CARICOM Chair and Jamaica's Prime Minister Bruce Golding to Lead Trade and Development Discussions MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica, July 4, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Leaders from around the Caribbean region began a series of high level meetings today as the 31st annual meeting of CARICOM kicks off in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The initiative responds to the agreement between the CARICOM Foreign Ministers and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on March 22, 2006 calling for a partnership against the illicit trafficking in small arms and light weapons and reaffirmed during the U.
To facilitate the SDS, CARICOM established the CARICOM Special Visa and the CARICOM passport.
Integrate communications in your business plan In the Caribbean, CARICOM officials embarked on a year-long strategic communications effort as part of their business plan.
A CARICOM meeting in Surinam decided to press ahead with its launch anyway, even though its role will vary amongst member states.