Liepach indicated that although India is not a member of the CAREC Program, it might benefit from the integration of the region.
What does CMERF stand for?
CMERF stands for CAREC (Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation) Members Electricity Regulators' Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Marine Environmental Protection and Safety
- Comparative and Middle East Politics and Society (American University in Cairo; Cairo, Egypt)
- Corporation des Maîtres Électriciens du Québec (French: Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Management and Economic Research (various locations)
- Center for Multiphase Environmental Research (Washington State University)
- Center for Music Education Research (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources (est. 1992; France)
- Colorado Medicaid Eligibility Response
- Cooperative Marine Education and Research Program (est. 1989; University of Massachusetts; US NOAA)
- Cooperative Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (Washington)
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
- Commande de Machines Electriques et Réseaux de Puissance (French: Control of Electrical Machines and Power Networks; University of Sfax; Tunisia)
- Colorado Medicaid Eligibility Response System
- Center for Marine Environment Studies (Japan)
- Center for Middle Eastern Studies (various locations)
- Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
- Common Modular ELINT System
- Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences (journal)
- Contractor Maintenance Engineer Support
- Council on Middle East Studies (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Asian Development Bank s (ADB) CAREC initiative,action plan, which was revealed during the meeting has prioritised 68 transport projects that will contribute to six major corridors linking the ports in the eastern part of the People s Republic of China (PRC) with the Caucasus and beyond, and connecting northern Kazakhstan to the trading hubs in Karachi and Gawadar in Pakistan.
According to a statement issued by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) here on Tuesday the "Regional cooperation is essential to promote inclusive and environmentally sustainable growth," Asian Development Bank (ADB) President, Haruhiko Kuroda said in a keynote address to the 11th CAREC Ministerial Conference.
CAREC is one of eight scientific centers within PAHO and is a leading public health institution in the region.
CAREC Program allocated money for construction of Sary-Tash - Karamyk road in Chon-Alai and Alai districts.
Regional cooperation is essential to promote inclusive and environmentally sustainable growth, Asian Development Bank (ADB) President Haruhiko Kuroda said in a keynote address to the 11th CAREC Ministerial Conference.
Next week, the goal will be to agree on how to implement our vision of better trade and transport links and how we can better share ideas and knowledge within the CAREC region," said Klaus Gerhaeusser, Director General of the Central and West Asia Department of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The President said that Pakistan was actively participating in all CAREC forums to expand connectivity and trade with its neighbours and to facilitate utilization of the available resources of the region to be put in the service of people for socio-economic development.