Kudra (senior research scientist, CANMET Energy Technology Centre, Quebec) and Mujumdar (mechanical engineering, National U.
What does CETC stand for?
CETC stands for CANMET Energy Technology Centre (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CETC
We have 74 other meanings of CETC in our Acronym Attic
- Cetacean and Turtle Assessment Program (University of Rhode Island)
- Community and Environmental Transportation Acceptability Process (California)
- Competitive Employment Training and Placement (Australia)
- Centre for Educational Training, Assessment and Research (VU University Amsterdam; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource Systems (US Navy)
- Collaborative Environmental Transportation Agreement for Streamlining
- Centre for Environmental Technology and Sustainable Development (Vietnam)
- CANMET (Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology) Energy Technology Branch (now CANMET Energy Technology Centre; Natural Resources Canada)
- Constables' Education and Training Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
- Central European Tick-Borne Encephalitis (brain disease)
- Central Electrification and Traffic Control
- Central European Transport Corridor
- Civil Engineering Technology Center (US Coast Guard)
- Coalition of Environmental Training Centers
- Community Education Training Center
- Competitive Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (FCC)
- Connecticut Employment and Training Commission
- Council-Certified Environmental Thermography Consultant (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Continuing Education and Training Committee for the Huon, Inc. (vocational training program; est. 1997; Australia)
- Capital Equipment & Technology Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Natural Resources Canada's CANMET Energy Technology Centre is located in Devon, Alberta, and conducts research on advanced technologies for oil sands development.
The research project RP-1289 was awarded to CANMET Energy Technology Centre, Varennes, Quebec, Canada.
Today's CDN$700,000 award came from Natural Resources Canada's CANMET Energy Technology Centre (CETC), the Canadian Government's premier organization devoted to the development of clean, energy-saving technologies.
is partnering with Natural Resources Canada's CANMET Energy Technology Centre to investigate the use of ammonia as a fuel for Acumentrics' solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs).
DynaMotive had previously completed successful combustion testing of BioOil at Natural Resources Canada's CANMET Energy Technology Centre.