Chen, retired scientist of the Mining and Mineral Sciences Laboratories of CANMET (the Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology) and focuses on scientific and industrial aspects of hydrometallurgy, electrometallurgy, materials characterization, and process mineralogy.
What does CETB stand for?
CETB stands for CANMET (Canada Centre for Mineral and Energy Technology) Energy Technology Branch (now CANMET Energy Technology Centre; Natural Resources Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CETB
We have 2 other meanings of CETB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre d'Études Techniques Apicole de Moselle (French beekeeping study center)
- Computerized Electronic Tilt Angle Measuring System
- Canadian Emerging Technology Assessment Program (est. 1997)
- Cetacean and Turtle Assessment Program (University of Rhode Island)
- Community and Environmental Transportation Acceptability Process (California)
- Competitive Employment Training and Placement (Australia)
- Centre for Educational Training, Assessment and Research (VU University Amsterdam; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource Systems (US Navy)
- Collaborative Environmental Transportation Agreement for Streamlining
- Centre for Environmental Technology and Sustainable Development (Vietnam)
- Constables' Education and Training Board (Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency)
- Central European Tick-Borne Encephalitis (brain disease)
- CANMET Energy Technology Centre (Canada)
- Central Electrification and Traffic Control
- Central European Transport Corridor
- Civil Engineering Technology Center (US Coast Guard)
- Coalition of Environmental Training Centers
- Community Education Training Center
- Competitive Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (FCC)
- Connecticut Employment and Training Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kudra (senior research scientist, CANMET Energy Technology Centre, Quebec) and Mujumdar (mechanical engineering, National U.
It was recently sent to the federal government's CANMET laboratories in Val D'Or, Quebec for testing.
John Kwong CANMET Mining and Mineral Sciences Laboratories 555 Booth Street Ottawa, Ontario, K1A OG1 jkwong@NRCan.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan-based Solar Hydrogen Energy Corporation (SHEC Labs) recently announced it has signed a "contribution agreement" with Natural Resources Canada's (NRCan) CANMET Energy Technology Center, under which the company will receive $200,000 Canadian (about $138,000 U.
MSHA = Mine Safety and Health Administration CANMET = Canada Center for Mineral and Energy Technology DETROIT, Nov.
Canada is the largest international investor in exploration and mining, says Tom Hynes, the director general of the CANMET Mining and Mineral Sciences Laboratories with Natural Resources Canada.
The final clay included a casting demonstration in the CANMET laboratories.