The new swap futures contracts and their commodity codes will be: -- CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar-month real-time LMP (1Y) -- CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar-month real-time LMP (1Z) -- CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar-month real-time LMP (2D) -- CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar-month real-time LMP (2E) -- CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar-day real-time LMP (2F) -- CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar-day real-time LMP (2H) -- CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar-day real-time LMP (2J) -- CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar-day real-time LMP (2K) The first listed month will be June 2009 for all of the contracts.
What does CSRTP stand for?
CSRTP stands for CAISO (California Independent System Operator) South Regional Transmission Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Connecticut Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Conseil Supérieur de la Recherche et de la Technologie (France)
- Cornwall Search And Rescue Team
- Cross-Stack Rapid Transition (Cisco)
- Customer Support Response Team
- Coastal Station Radio Training Establishment Licence (UK)
- Circuit Switch Routing Task Execution Plan
- Cabin Safety Research Technical Group
- Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute (India)
- Child Support Recovery Unit (Iowa)
- Clinical Safety Research Unit (UK)
- Community Safety Research Unit (Northumbria University; UK)
- Crime Scene Response Unit (various locations)
- Center for Sustainable Regional Vitality (Indiana University Northwest)
- Centro Sviluppo Realta Virtuale (Italian: Virtual Reality Development Center)
- Civil Service Rifle Volunteers (British)
- Coates Spherical Rotary Valves
- Captopril-Stimulated Renal Vein Renin Ratio
- Conversational Speech Recognition Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAISO Principal for Technology Strategies Walter Johnson said, "This demonstration of the DRBizNet demand response management system supports stakeholder and market participant education and fosters a collaborative environment aimed at increasing the integrated deployment of demand response resources in the market.
The new swap futures contracts and their commodity codes will be: Midwest ISO Cinergy Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar month real-time (H4); Midwest ISO Cinergy Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar month day-ahead (K2); CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar month day-ahead LMP (4X); CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW peak calendar month day-ahead LMP (9X); CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar month day-ahead LMP (3X); CAISO SP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar month day-ahead LMP (5X); CAISO NP15 EZ Gen 5 MW peak calendar day day-ahead LMP (3Z); CAISO SP15 EZ GEN 5 MW peak calendar day day-ahead LMP (9Z); CAISO NP15 EZ Gen Hub 5 MW off-peak calendar day day-ahead LMP (2Z); and CAISO SP15 EZ Gen 5 MW off-peak calendar day day-ahead LMP (4Z).
The integral role played by the CAISO in achieving state and federal energy policy goals with regard to reliability, competition, renewable energy and environmental issues.
The ratings for the CAISO take into account the company's supportive rate structure; constructive regulatory environment at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), solid credit profile of California's three largest investor-owned utilities (IOUs) and the successful implementation of the new energy market in April 2009, which has significantly enhanced market volumes and collections.
Rating concerns primarily relate to the CAISO's membership and geographic concentration, relatively high operating costs, as well as the voluntary nature of CAISO participation.
Sempra Energy Solutions has maintained a long and effective partnership with APX, which has consistently and reliably provided the operational and technical support to stay connected in our key markets in CAISO and ERCOT," said Bill Goddard, Vice President, Sempra Energy Solutions.
APX provides scheduling and settlement services for more CAISO market participants than any other solution provider, so our ability to help financial firms enter the energy markets is broad and deep," said APX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Tom Lewis.