C2BMC system, with the ultimate, long-sought goal of international command-and-control interoperability.
What does CNIP stand for?
CNIP stands for C2BMC (Command and Control, Battle Management, and Communications) Network Interface Processor (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNIP
We have 14 other meanings of CNIP in our Acronym Attic
- Comitato Nazionale Italiano Manutenzione (Italian: Italian National Maintenance Committee; work maintenance)
- Crank Nicolson Implicit Method (computational science)
- Confederated Network of Independent Media Centers
- Consejo Nacional de Industrias Maquiladoras de Exportación (Spanish: National Council of Maquiladora Export Industries; industrial association; Paraguay)
- Canadian Neurotoxicity Information Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Compania Nationala Imprimeria Nationala (Romanian: National Printing Company National)
- Computer Network Information Center
- Centre National d'Instruction Nautique de la Gendarmerie (French: Mounted Police National Center for Boat Education)
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Oncológicas (Spanish: National Cancer Research Center)
- Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (Florida)
- Calling Name Identification Presentation
- Calling Number Identification Presentation
- Center for National Interest of Pakistan
- Centre National des Indépendants et Paysans (French: National Center of Independents and Peasants)
- Communications Network in Philanthropy (est. 1979)
- National Center of Independents and Peasants (France)
- Centro Nazionale per Informatica nella Pubblica Amministrazione (Italian: National Center for Informatics in Public Administration; Rome, Italy)
- Committee of National Institutes of Patent Agents (Germany)
- Centre National d'Instruction de la Protection contre l'Incendie (French: National Training Center for Protection against Fire)
- Confederation of Northern Illinois Peace Groups
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presentations from the Navy and MDA: * Global BMDS Program * The Phased Adaptive Approach * IAMD Technologies * AEGIS * C2BMC * Systems Engineering Issues and Initiatives in IAMD * Advanced BMD Technology What you will learn: (1.
The Kei's C2BMC system will reside in Colorado and will be known as the Continental US Kei.
C2BMC Supports Real-World Operations 24-7 in 17 Time Zones ARLINGTON, Va.
C2BMC delivers the future architecture for missile defense, integration capabilities for missile warning, tracking and intercept in to a seamless, global enterprise.
C2BMC is operational across fourteen time zones and is the "S" in the Ballistic Missile Defense System, integrating the various elements of the entire system.
Further, professionals requiring accurate, system-level analysis and 3-D visualization of sensors, threats, intercept engagements, and C2BMC (Command, Control, Battle Management and Communication) can employ STK/MMT to generate high-fidelity trajectories; perform trade studies; estimate threat missile capabilities; simulate intercept engagements; and convert data from STAMP and other GOTS simulations.
Lockheed Martin was awarded by the MDA a nearly $308 million contract to extend its work for the development, integration, and installation of the C2BMC (Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications) capability for the Ballistic Missile Defense System.