Apart from the latest deaths, "at least 3,000 persons were killed, 72 persons disappeared and 520 persons were subject to arbitrary arrest and detentions in Côte d'Ivoire during the post election violence", Moreno-Ocampo's office said.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Côte d'Ivoire (French: Ivory Coast)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Core Deposit Intangible (banking)
- Cornerstone Designs, Inc.
- Corporate Dental Imaging (software; US Army)
- Corporate Desktop Initiative
- Corporate Development International
- Corporate Directions, Inc. (Japan)
- Correct Detection and Identification
- Corrected During Inspection
- Corse Diffusion Informatique (French computer company)
- Cost Driver Initiative
- Course Deviation Indicator
- Course Direction Indicator (avionics)
- Covered Defense Information
- Creative Digital Industries (various locations)
- Credit Disability Insurance
- CREST Depository Interest
- Critical Decision Issue
- Crosslink Development International
- Crystal Dynamics, Inc. (Allen, TX)
- Cumulative Damage Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
The government of Côte d'Ivoire planned to sell some $142 million in three-year bonds on August 28 to help finance the country's postcivil war reconstruction and pay for democratic elections scheduled for November 30.
The members of the Security Council underscored their strong desire that the political crisis in Côte d'Ivoire be resolved peacefully," it said in its statement.