The cyber attack saw the Spamhaus servers hit at a rate of 300 billion bytes per second.
What does Bps stand for?
Bps stands for Bytes Per Second
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of Bps
We have 343 other meanings of Bps in our Acronym Attic
- Business Prioritization System
- Business Process Software
- Business Process Solutions
- Business Process Subcommittee
- Business Procurement Services
- Business Product Services
- Business Product Specification
- Business Professional Services (various locations)
- Business Property Statement
- Bytes People Solutions (South Africa)
- Porto Seguro, Bahia, Brazil - Porto Seguro (Airport Code)
- Baden-Powell Scout Association
- Baden-Powell Scout Award (various nations)
- Badger Pass Ski Area (California)
- Bangladesh Political Science Association
- Bangun Panca Sarana Abadi
- Barbados Private Sector Association
- Baseball Plate Shaped Award
- Baseline Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Bataille Pour la Suprematie Aerienne
Samples in periodicals archive:
But to make holograms move, that too in real time, requires capturing, storing, transmitting and decoding billions of bytes per second.
Elsewhere in the world, however, some countries are offering speeds in giga bytes per second (Gbps).
Throughputs on file transfer have reached 11,000 bytes per second.
In these cases, bandwidth is usually measured in bits or bytes per second.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second, megabit per second (Mb/s) = one million bits per second, and gigabit per second (Gb/s)= one billion bits per second.
In addition, a Flash/NVSRAM/ SRAM interface simplifies system design, while RAID XOR and DMA controllers for data re-generation are optimized for data throughput up to 4G Bytes per second required to support next-generation RAID products with higher capacity drives without compromising data integrity.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.