Quickly earning the nickname ``the Bypass Four'' after leaving half a dozen other relay teams - whose runners had not undergone bypass surgery - in the dust.
What does BYPAS stand for?
BYPAS stands for Bypass
This definition appears very frequently
- Boating Yellow Pages
- Bride's Yellow Pages
- Brigham Young Park (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Broadcast Your Podcast
- Build Your Protection
- Business Yellow Pages
- Bypass Character
- Boston Young Professionals Association
- Bideford Youth Pipe Band (UK)
- Bedford Youth Performing Company (New Hampshire)
- Beijing Yanhua Petrochemical Co. (China)
- Bolton Young Persons Housing Scheme (UK)
- BSES (Bombay Suburban Electric Supply) Yamuna Power, Ltd.
- Bangladesh Yellow Pages Online
- Brunswick Young Peoples Project (UK)
- Baptist Young Peoples Union
- Birmingham Young Professional of the Year (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If Harry dies first, the IRA cannot be used to fund a bypass trust unless the trust--or Harry's estate--is named as beneficiary.
Nondiabetic patients with at least some apoE-II protein experienced a 34 percent jump in creatinine concentrations after bypass surgery, and those with only apoE-III saw a 27 percent rise.
The fact that Silicom has now achieved Design Wins with three strong WAN Optimization appliance players establishes Silicom's BYPASS adapters as critical enablers for this rapidly growing market segment.
East Kern residents are upset over plans to close Highway 58 starting Tuesday approximately five miles east of Mojave, near where a new bypass highway around the town will connect with the existing highway.
Various bypass elections and planning opportunities are also discussed.
In addition, female candidates for coronary artery bypass surgery must confront the stark fact that the operation itself - a risky but potentially lifesaving procedure - puts women in greater jeopardy of death than men.
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has given the company clearance to market its GORE PROPATEN Vascular Graft for peripheral use, including lower-limb bypass and dialysis access surgery.